Each month we receive a report from TEAM of the financial gifts that have been contributed to our account and, each month we are amazed at God and how He provides so consistently and generously through you. Thank you!!
- Teaching English to various ages and the free arts and crafts program for children at the community center have been going well and have been a great way to meet needs, meet people, and begin to form relationships.
- We were invited to start a three-week English club at a local nursing school. The first week of that club is complete. We are glad to be making new relationships and hopefully being a blessing to the community.
- Our own children are doing well physically and emotionally, and they are making good progress in school (Leigh is their teacher).
- Just a quick reminder of our goal here: We have been invited to serve at a community center as a platform to form relationships, through which we can share the gospel, and ultimately plant a church from the peoples of the majority religion here in Manokwari. So, any prayers toward this end are greatly appreciated.
- For our energy and general zeal in life and ministry. It seems to occur more frequently here than it did in the US that the day-in-day-out heat and grind of everyday life causes us to collapse into our beds two seconds after the kids are in bed and want to stay there for a week.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 115
Papua Barat 98301