Dear faithful supporters,
As we observe that it is now September and recognize the holiday weekend occurring in the US, we are struck by how quickly times go by and how little time we really have. We left the US about 16 months ago and it seems like we are only just getting our feet wet. Your faithful support and partnership causes us to not grow weary as we try to redeem the time for His glory.
- Zac was encouraged to have a couple real gospel conversations with locals recently. He is both encouraged that they occurred and that language seemed to be less of a barrier.
- Zac began teaching a new round of English courses this past week. We are encouraged to see new people signing up and a good mix of religions represented.
- God continues to care for each of us. Grace is enjoying continuing to participate in and enjoy youth group. The boys are getting more excited about church each week (which is a praise because listening in another language for two hours can be exhausting).
- Following the praise about Zac’s gospel conversations above, please pray that God would continue to provide these opportunities. Both of the conversations occurred without any arrangement on Zac’s part, so please pray to the “Arranger”.
- Leigh is going to start some small children’s activities at the community center this week with our leader Diane. Pray for these to be energizing, encouraging for her and the children, and effective.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 115
Papua Barat 98301