- Zac, Leigh, and Grace each completed another level of language. Zac and Leigh have one more 4-week unit to complete. We all decided Grace is at a good stopping point now, so she is not quite so busy up until the day we move.
- Good progress has been made on finding a home for us in Manokwari. A few steps to go, but we are encouraged by God’s provision.
- We have endured some significant respiratory illnesses these past 2+weeks, but seem to finally be coming out of it, and have a renewed gratitude for health 🙂
- Please pray for final negotiations that are occurring soon on a house that our family may live in Manokwari. Our TEAMmates already living in Manokwari have searched and are working on our behalf.
- Please pray for our Work Visas to be issued according to God’s timing. We currently plan to:
- Ship our furniture and most of our belongings to Papua- 3/25
- Finish language school, including writing a 10 page paper – 4/10
- Fly to Singapore to pick up our work visa and visit doctors and dentists.- 4/12
- Then fly to Manokwari to serve in the Community Center – around 4/18
- For all of the logistics that go along with packing a container full of our stuff to ship to Manokwari.
- The hearts of our kids as we transition to another new home. They are doing well, but we know that is only because of prayer. So please pray for them and us as parents as we take this next step.
Somehow it just seems easier to include photos of our kids :). This is our 13-year old daughter getting ready to ride to her first babysitting job. She is babysitting the ~1 year old son of a friend of ours for about 2.5 hours 3x/week (they grow up too fast)
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAIL UNTIL WE GET OUR NEW ADDRESS ON THE NEXT ISLAND. Thanks!
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this communication to be a quick snapshot of life in Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that is sending us.