God continues to bless us with all spiritual blessings (Eph 1:3) thanks to your prayers and support.
- Continued progress in language acquisition. It is a tiring process, but it seems there are more and more good days lately.
- Such an encouraging group of ‘senders’ that cares for us via email, skype, and packages. It is a wonderful blessing that we did not expect.
- Please pray for our Work Visas to be issued according to God’s timing. We currently plan to:
- Ship our furniture and most of our belongings to Papua- 3/27
- Finish language school, including writing a 10 page paper – 4/10
- Fly to Singapore to pick up our work visa and visit doctors and dentists.
- Then fly to Manokwari to serve in the Community Center – around 4/23
- Please pray for a house for us in Manokwari (God knows our WANTS… 2 bathrooms, internet, etc…), but we trust He will provide for our every NEED. We have a great group of people in Manokwari searching for us. We are so thankful for the body of Christ there serving us.
- For us to finish well in Salatiga, both in terms of relationships and language school.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this communication to be a quick snapshot of life in Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that is sending us.