- We are about to finish Unit 7 of 9 at language school and we are starting to see a light at the end of tunnel in the sense that, maybe, just maybe, we might be able to learn a new language.:)
- God continues to bless us with health, and we do not take that for granted.
- God continues to answer our prayer to bring local people into our lives (e.g. a random soldier on the street here in Salatiga who started talking to Leigh and he is from Manokwari, or an Indonesian running partner for Zac that he found on Strava), and we praise God for these opportunities that we simply cannot manufacture on our own.
- We plan to move to our final city (Manokwari) in just 11 weeks (penciled-in move date of April 16th). There are a number of things that have to happen that are outside of our control (e.g. receiving approval to change our visas from student to religious worker) Please pray that we would trust God with these things.
- Please pray for us to again experience ‘good-byes’ in a healthy way here in Salatiga. Our kids (and the adults!) will be saying goodbye (again) to friends and familiar routines. We are praying for God to help us be intentional in saying goodbye well as we literally move to another new chapter of our lives here in Indonesia.
- Also, relating to our move, please pray for us to finish language school well and continue to invest ourselves in our community.
During a recent chapel service at language school, Grace gave a testimony in Indonesian about how this move to Indonesia has caused her relationship with Jesus to grow stronger. The only correction she received was that she spoke so fast most of the students could not understand her. Thank you, God, for helping our teenager adapt well so far! Here is a video if you are interested.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this communication to be a quick snapshot of life in Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that is sending us.