- We successfully completed our 4th of nine units of language school and have had the past 3 days off to rest recover. The next unit starts on Monday :).
- We continue to remain healthy. The kids seem to be developing some allergies and we have occasional bathroom issues, but overall, remarkably healthy.
- We had the opportunity this past Sunday to visit a church about 2 hours away that our Organization (TEAM) helped start 20+ years ago. It was a blessing to see God’s work.
- Rainy season has started here, which so far means much more time indoors. Please pray for our family to enjoy each season that God creates and endure with grace the “I’m bored” cries that we often hear from our boys.
- Please pray for us to have continued diligence and energy to learn the language and to daily rest in the source of our joy and contentment.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this communication to be a quick snapshot of life in Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that is sending us.