Kami puji Tuhan untuk kalian semua (we thank God for all of you)… at least that’s what we think we are saying :).
- That we continue to make steady progress with language acquisition. We complete our third month of language school this Tuesday 🙂
- That Zac was able to give the devotional in Indonesian at the chapel service at our language school last week and it went well, and without him suffering too much anxiety.
- For technology, we are encouraged each week as we usually have opportunity to video call with our parents and sometimes friends, too. These calls have been God’s grace to us in helping us not become too homesick.
- We currently have a single scooter (see below) for all of our transportation needs, but we are considering purchasing a vehicle. We were required to raise the funds for this vehicle and God has graciously provided, but please pray for us to have wisdom. If we buy a vehicle soon we can use it here in town and then pay to have it shipped to our final city of Manokwari next year – Or we can wait until we already live in Manokwari to purchase a vehicle but there is most likely a smaller selection of vehicles to choose from.
- God is answering your prayers, but please continue to pray for us to learn the language and love these people more and more each day.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this weekly communication to be a quick snapshot of life in Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that is sending us