Here is a brief update of praises to God and requests for you to continue to be praying specifically. Thank you for your prayers and for being a part of this team!
- Praise that Leigh, Grace, and Zac all passed their 2nd Unit of language study and have graduated to start the 3rd of nine units on Monday.
- Praise that Leigh was able to successfully travel by herself this past week to Jakarta and renew her passport. We are still waiting to receive the new passport in the mail. But the travel and paperwork at the embassy went very smoothly.
- We were blessed and encouraged by a visit from our Ministry Area Leaders (Walter and Diane Kennedy) last week. Diane was here to receive her permanent stay visa (which was granted- Praise God) and has since returned to Florida to continue to receive cancer treatments, while Walter went back to Papua to continue the ministry.
- Pray for Diane Kennedy’s cancer treatments to be effective to allow her to return to minister in Papua.
- Please continue to pray for our family and the sending of Reece and Jayce to a local school. Please pray for us to be wise in how much we allow them to struggle in this environment versus learn and adapt.
- Pray for us to continue to be diligent in the study of the language and culture so that we can develop relationships and minister.
Here is a photo of our TEAMmates mentioned above out for dinner at a ‘western’ style restaurant.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
Jawa TengahIInde intend for this weekly communication to be a quick snapshot of where we are in the process of going to Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that are sending us