God continues to be faithful and steadfast in answering your prayers 🙂 and we praise HIM for it.
- We learned a lot about the Indonesian culture during this most recent week of celebrating the end of the month of fasting (Ramadan) with Idul Fitri (here is a link if you are interested in reading about what we learned)
- God continues to keep us safe and healthy in walking around town and motoring around on our scooter. Please continue to keep these items lifted up before God as we are so thankful for health and safety.
- God continues to provided opportunities to get to know our neighbors.
- Please continue to pray for our family to continue to grow in our grace and mercy for one another in this foreign culture. It’s likely a symptom of being under the stress of a foreign culture, but all of us seem to escalate down the frustration pathway much quicker than we did back home. Same family dynamics, just quicker and with less grace.
- Pray for us to continue to be bold in stepping outside of our comfort zone to work on our language skills in the public square.
Here is a video of our boys being schooled by our friend’s son in soccer :).
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
We intend for this communication to be a quick snapshot of where we are in the process of going to Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that are sending us