Dear Praying Partners,
Thank you for your support and prayers! We are sustained by them. We are so grateful for the sacrificial giving of money, prayer, and encouragement that allows our family to be here on the ground.
- Language school is going well. As anticipated, Leigh and Grace are doing great with the new language and Zac is… well, at least getting credit for attendance 😉 (Zac wrote this)
- We remain healthy and praise God for that.
- We have great TEAMmates here that are God’s gift to us to encourage us.
- Ramadan started this week, and the increase in frequency of calls to prayer has increased our awareness of the lostness of our environment. Please continue to pray for us to form relationships with those we come into contact with.
- In July, we are considering sending Jayce and Reece to an Indonesian-Christian school and having Bryce receive individual language tutoring rather than continuing to attend language school. Please pray that we would make wise decisions that would allow our children to thrive and learn the language and culture.
- We will be traveling to Singapore on June 19th and returning on June 22nd to obtain our student visas. Please pray that this goes well.
On the lighter side:
….while eating homemade donuts this past week, Grace made the comment to Leigh, “If in the future you ever doubt that we are supposed to be here in Indonesia, just take a bite of one of these donuts and you’ll know….we are supposed to be here!”
….also, while walking down the street this week Jayce (6) commented, “One thing I like about Indonesia is that even though the people all speak different, the cats and dogs speak just like American cats and dogs. I’m glad they don’t speak Indonesian, too.”
In photo: Grace, Jayce, and Reece (and homemade donuts)
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters,
Zac and Leigh
Grace, Bryce, Reece, and Jayce
Jalan Bina Taruna No. 2
If you are interested in being a part of the financial support team, click here! Or you can go to team.org/givenow and type in our last name.
We intend for this to be a quick snapshot of where we are in the process of going to Indonesia so that you can be in prayer and we can stay connected with the body of Christ that are sending us