When we arrive on our deathbeds and look back on our lives, 2015 may stick out as a pivotal year. It began in January with an appointment by TEAM to go and minister in Papua, Indonesia and ends with our home nearly empty of all of our material possessions as we take the next step in obedience.
- 23,667 miles flown to and from Indonesia to confirm our call as missionaries in April
- $6,547 in monthly support raised (as of 12/29/2015)
- 1,000+ miles of family time in our van to visit churches (we are thankful this number is so low and all within Michigan)
- 900+ unique visitors to our blog 2,800+ times
- 170 letters printed and mailed to potential supporters
- 73 meals over which we shared God’s call on our life
- 60 family/individuals committed to regular support
- 6 regular supporting churches (+2 more currently considering)
- 1 Sovereign and gracious Lord and Savior that has provided through His people more abundantly than we could have ever asked or thought of asking.