- God has graciously begun to grow our financial support team. He is at work in people’s hearts and lives. We are experiencing that!
- We are continually encouraged by the body of Christ…our children are cared for, we are cared for, we are encouraged!
- We have been able to get passports, immunizations, and the logistics of in-country travel well planned, and we are looking forward to this trip.
- That our children will feel safe and cared for while we are gone for 10 days. And that the multiple families caring for them will have the energy and love to do so!
- That we will have energy and health and quick adjustment to a different time zone in order to investigate our future ministry site.
- That we will have a clear sense of God’s direction for us in Indonesia.
Jeremiah 2:13 – for my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.
Seeking the Fountain of Living Waters daily.
Grace, Bryce, Reece, Jayce